- Python 3 compatibility (requires Django >= 1.6)
- Fix duplicated forward slashes in urls
- Migration from Bitbucket (Mercurial) to Github
- Refactored main view using Django class-based views (see HttpProxy)
- Removed basic authentication support (PROXY_USER and PROXY_PASSWORD); may be added back later on.
- Finally merged back Django 1.6 fixes by Petr Dlouhý (thanks!)
- Merged pull request from Garrett Seward (thanks!)
- Added Django 1.7 compatibility
- Added database migrations (Django 1.7 and higher only)
- Updated and improvement the documentation (including API documentation)
- Added an example project for reference
- Using urllib2 instead of httplib2
- Using setuptools instead of distutils
- Using versioneer2 for package versioning
- Removed some unused imports and did some further code cleanup
- Limited display of request querystring in admin screen to 50 characters
- Fixed 250 character limitation for querystring in Recorded Request (issue #2)
- Added new Request Parameter model; requires ./manage.py reset httpproxy && ./manage.py syncdb
- Fixed Python 2.5 support by removing use of __package__
- Implemented request path “normalization”, fixing record and playback if the proxy is URL-configured anywhere other than directly in the root.
- Removed print statement I accidentally left behind.
- Fixed issue #1; Unsupported content types are now silently ignored.
- Added PROXY_IGNORE_UNSUPPORTED setting to control the behavior for handling unsupported responses.
- Added recording and playback functionality
- Improved handling of httpproxy-specific settings
- Started using Sphinx for documentation